NESPRESSO OPENS NEW BOUTIQUE CONCEPT IN GUILDFORD TO IMMERSE VISITORS IN THE ULTIMATE COFFEE EXPERIENCE AND SHOWCASE ITS COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY
Thursday 19th July 2018
Guildford - August 3, 2018 - NEspresso, the worldwide pioneer in premium-portioned coffee, has today announced the opening of its innovative new Boutique concept in Guildford. The new Boutique situated in Tunsgate Quarter on the High Street level, will open its doors to the public on Friday August 3.
The unique Nespresso retail environment surrounds customers in unique coffee experience, allowing for deeper learning and coffee exploration. Other similarly designed Boutiques opened towards the end on 2017 in Liverpool and Oxford as well as in New York and Cannes and in Birmingham and St Pancras station in London already in 2018.
Throughout the Boutique, visitors will experience elements that refelct the deep commitment Nespresso has to sustainability, recycling of used Nespresso capsules and adherence to a circular economy - one that is restorative by nature and works to minimise waste through careful design.
Francisco Nogueira, Managing Director of Nespresso UK & ROI, said:
As a business, Nespresso is foccused on creating a memorabl, unique customer experience. In our boutiques we offer a personalised, immersive service that surpasses that of the traditional retail store, from the expertise of our staff to experiental coffee tasting. Our Boutiques are designed towards the modern coffee drinker, with Discovery Atelier table, Coffee Specialists and the latest in retail technology. Customers can enjoy the full Nespresso range, learn more about each blen, and discover their preferred aromatic profiles. We now have 45 Boutiques in the UK and Ireland and are delighted to be opening in Guildford."
Coffee Specialists will surprise and delight prospective consumers and existing Club Members with a varietyof new experiences in the Boutique. They each spotlight a different element of the Ultimate Coffee Experience to deliver a unique and meaningful visit and deeper perspective into the Nespresso story.
Claire Suggitt, Centre Manager at Tunsgate Quarter, said:
Nespresso's temporary pop-up on the first floor of Tunsgate Quarter has been popular with visitors since it opened at launch, so we have no doubt shoppers will enjoy the new permanent Boutique which will offer its full product range in a beautiful space. The Nespresso Boutique will add another exciting dimension to Tunsgate Quarter's mix of premium lifestyle shops."
The new Boutique experiences include:
- A Sensational Welcome: Upon entering the Boutique, Coffee Specialists introduce customers to the coffee with a tasting of a carefully selected blend from either the permenant range or current Limited Edition releases.
- A Discovery Table: As guests continue their journey through the Boutique, persuing Nespresso's smart and easy-to-use Original and Vertuo machines ans accompanying accessories, a Coffee Specialist will assist them in exploring the coffee rang further. They can taste two coffees side-by-side in order to better understand their taste preferences and the full Nespresso range of 24 Original espresso coffees and the 23 Vertuo espresso and large-cup coffees.
- Discovery at the Atelier Table: As guests continue their journey through the Boutique, persuing NEspresso's smart and easy-to-use Orignal and brand new Vertuo machines and accompanying accessories, a Coffee Specialist will assist them in exploring the coffee tange further. They can taste two coffees side-by-side in order to better understand their taste preferences and the full Nespresso range of 24 Original Nespresso coffees and 23 Vertuo Nespresso and large-cup coffees.
- Sustainability and Circularity: The Boutique décor includes ustainably-designed materials including table tops made of used coffee grounds from the Nespresso factory in Switzerland, to wood which has been 100% sourced from Nespresso reforestation programs on coffee farms and technological solutions to reduce energy use. In addition to a capsule recycling drop-off point, the spotlight artwork in the Boutique has been created from recycled Nespresso aluminum.
The new Nespresso Boutique concept and open format was designed by award winning architecture and interior design practice, Universal Design Studio which was founded by Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby. The new space, incorporating lush greenery and coffee trees, intvites shoppers in Guildford to explore and relax during their visit.
The full Nespresso range of Original and Vertuo machines, accessories and coffees are available for purchase at the new Boutiques at Tunsgate Quarter.
Nespresso capsules are infinetly recycable and Nespresso has the capacity to recycle 100% of all capsules. Currently, Nespresso customers can recycle their used capsules in three ways:
- Drop off at any Nespresso Boutiques or Nespresso Café. (45 in the UK and Republic of Ireland).
- Booking a home collection through the Nespresso website or by calling Nespresso on 0800442442.
- Via 6,000+ drop off points including Collect+ locations.
Today, Nespresso has 45 Boutiques in the UK and Republic of Ireland plus two Nespresso Cafés in London. To find a Boutique location near you, please visit www.Nespresso.com.