Located in the heart of historic, Georgian Bath, The Residence is the perfect choice for those looking for a modern, secure home in the centre of one of the UK’s most vibrant and cultural cities.
The 99 apartments offer a variety of modern 1 and 2 bedroom solutions. Bath Spa railway station (on the London to Bristol Temple Meads mainline) and modern bus station are within five minutes’ walk.
By train you are just 10 minutes from Bristol, and can be in London in less than 90 minutes.
All 99 apartments offer features such as:
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- High quality modern bathrooms
- Timber flooring and carpets in bedrooms
- High efficiency gas heating and double glazed windows
- Intercom systems and secure cycle store with broadband and cable TV capability
- Communal outdoor landscaped terraces
- Lift access
The apartments are situated above the SouthGate shopping quarter which is home to over 60 stylish shops including brands such as Debenhams, Hollister and Azendi, and a range of independent boutiques that are full of the latest fashion and gadgets.
It also offers a fantastic range of places to eat; coffee shops, restaurants and bars like Giraffe and Pizza Express.
M&S Food Hall, Sainsbury’s and Waitrose are all within walking distance.
The Residences at Southgate Bath were completed in summer 2010.